Manicurist – Course Outline (600 Hours)
CIP Code – 12.0410
- A. Procedures (320 Hours)
- B. Bacteriology, Sanitation, and Safety (100 Hours)
- C. Professional Practices (80 Hours)
- D. Arms and Hands (70 Hours)
- E. Orientation, Rules, Laws and Preparation (15 Hours)
- F. Equipment, Implements, and Supplies (15 Hours)
Textbooks and Kit $800
Application Fee $100
Total Cost $8,600
Cost of attendance amounts are estimates only and are used in determining financial aid. The school does not charge students for cost of attendance items. For actual cost of attendance amounts, please schedule an appointment with a financial aid administrator.
Room & Board $403 (Dependent) $1044 (Independent)
Misc/Personal $299 (Dependent) $561 (Independent)
Manicurist Admission Requirements
1. Be at least 17 years of age;
2. Have completed the 7th grade;
3. Possess a high school diploma or GED.
Types of Employment
For more information on occupational profiles related to this course, please visit the O*NET website at
For full disclosures about this and any other program, please visit our consumer/rate disclosures page.
Manicurist Course Schedules
Day; Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM, English